- Speech Sound Production Difficulties
- Language Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social/Pragmatic Language Difficulties
- Oral-Motor Difficulties & Apraxia of Speech
- Accent Modification
- Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties/Dysphagia
- Picky Eating | Problem Feeding
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Food Allergies | Sensitivities
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Issues
- Celiac Disease
Appointment times are reserved for individual clients. Our waitlist is long, and a late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapist’s day that could have been filled by another client. As such, we require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment.
Patients who provide less than 24 hours of notice will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the session cost.
Cancellations made with less than 1 hour of notice will be charged the full session fee.
Repeated cancellations may result in withdrawal of service and a return to the waitlist until attending regular therapy is possible.
Clients must not come to their session if they have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours:
This helps all of our clients avoid extra illnesses, and is especially important for the medically fragile children we see.